please go back home.
you just set your program back fifteen years.
you cannot compete with the upper echelon of the sec, or div-ia as a whole.
thanks for trying!
love,
college football
please go back home.
you just set your program back fifteen years.
you cannot compete with the upper echelon of the sec, or div-ia as a whole.
thanks for trying!
love,
college football
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Anybody who actually thought the Rainbows would even remotely contend needs their noggin examined.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
yeah, there was no chance for Hawaii. Especially against a Georgia team that was just getting in the groove of things, and could have (without those 2 losses) easily be national champions.
Another reason we need a playoff. USC and UGA were as hot as a team can get the last half of the season.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I think Illi was a joke in the rose bowl also...I felt like I was watching a cat toy with a hurt mouse the first part of the game....
Kansas is just the same, I can think of about 6 teams that could hand one to Kansas or HW anyday, but yet they got BCS bids...
Playoff needed badly
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks